Napa Soap Company All Natural Soap and Lotion set

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
I love a girl with nice wooters.us

Napa Soap Company All Natural Soap and Lotion set [Clean] - $19.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Cabernet Soapignon Bar Soap 8oz, 1 * Mandarin Chardonnay Bar Soap 8oz, 1 * Black Olive and Syrah Lotion (bottled) 16oz

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Soap @ wine woot?

Napa Soap Company All Natural Soap and Lotion set
$19.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Clean
PRODUCTS:
1 Cabernet Soapignon Bar Soap 8oz
1 Mandarin Chardonnay Bar Soap 8oz
1 Black Olive and Syrah Lotion (bottled) 16oz

Product website

Previous offer:
7/23/2010

Soap made out of wine. You’ll smell like a glass of Chardonnay after you use this.

bought this last time, they smell pretty good

do not want

How long do the bars last? Do they dissolve/disappear quickly? $8 for a bar of soap is a bit steep.

slightly longer lasting than regular bar soap, it’s pretty good soap though.

OK, I understand the cheese melter, the wine chiller, the infused oils, (and I hope some Brandini Toffee at some point), but soap??? This needs to stay purely a wine/artisan foods site. This can be sold on woot, sellout.woot, even kids.woot, but not on the wine.woot site. It just ain’t right!

You’ve never eaten soap? You must have been a good kid.

I rarely “LOL” but you got me.

nobody like or buy, niext

I love how this just hasn’t moved at all.

Washington apparently loves it…

Great way to trick a police officer into thinking you have been drinking. Just keep your hands by your face.

Going to be a lot of “DWC” profiling. Driving While Clean.

Ahhh…a Wine.Woot killer…a killer making a clean getaway. Sorry…

It appears that they last at least 3.5 hours…

glad i didnt miss anything in 4 hours…back to bed i go

Ah… excellent. These are actually what I’ve been waiting for since the woot-off at wine.woot started.

These make awesome Xmas gift sets for wine-lover friends of the older generation. I’ve enough sets now to cover the bases.