Nathan and Caroline's Wedding

Beautiful! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Amazing photo! You both look so happily in love❤️

1 Like

Great photo! Congrats!

1 Like

Mazel tov! You both look so happy that I think it made me smile a little. Ew now stop it.

Just kidding, have a great adventure! And try to remember that communication is key. Xo

1 Like

These are really snazzy. I wish I had just one of these to give my dad and his fiancé when they get married on Oct 9th.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nathan and Caroline’s Wedding Album

and they lived happily ever after…

2 Likes

Finance DEF needed a good 8 hours after. And I swear the definition of torrential rain is way off.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Many happy days for you all. My guy & I celebrate our anniversary this week. Good times. Cheers!

2 Likes

Come over and look at the photo album!!

2 Likes

You look amazing. As women we are so hard on ourselves. I bet you feel great after loosing 18lbs and seeing the difference trying on the dress. As women we are so hard on ourselves. Remember, it is how we feel on the inside. When you feel good and are happy on the inside, you can see the glow on the outside :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You look so beautiful!! Congratulations on your wedding!

2 Likes

The dress is gorgeous, so regardless of how the :wedding:marriage turns out, down the road - you’ll always have your beautiful pictures of you in this beautiful dress :wink:

On a serious note, I wish you both the best in your marriage. Never go to sleep upset, and my advice is to never stoop to calling each other names because it only makes it easier to do next time and the next and that’s just ugly, untrue, and totally unnecessary. Keep it sacred and beautiful, as it should be and you’ll never regret a day of it. Happy wishes you two!!

2 Likes

Beautiful advice!

1 Like

Oh hey, someone dug up this old thread! :joy:

We’re coming up on our first anniversary now, planning on another trip to where we got hitched. Super excited to see the town again! We have so many wonderful memories, thanks to family, friends, and Woot staff alike! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

Please take photos and add a link in the forums to tag those of us that request. It’s become "The Bachelor(ette) of Woot! Did you create a website or blog about the experience outside of Woot? This could be a journey leading up to children graduating and getting married themselves.

2 Likes

Other than social media posts saying how much freakin’ fun we were having, we didn’t write up anything else. But I’ll be making a follow-up forum post for sure on our trip back to Helen for our one-year in the next couple weeks!!!

3 Likes

Please tag me so I don’t miss it. Now that you’ve got a year behind you, what is the advice you would give others?

1 Like

FYI, you can be notified of any posts to this thread if you change the notification settings to “Watching”

2 Likes

Patience, loving kindness, and communication is absolutely key in ANY relationship…

You’re always going to learn something new about your partner, from childhood experiences to “you seriously haven’t seen this movie here yet?!”

And above all, when an issue arises, attack the issue together… don’t attack each other. :blue_heart:

2 Likes