Nathan and Caroline's Wedding

2 Likes

Wow great work & fit! You look beautiful and I travel there a good bit - love it there!

2 Likes

I somehow missed that you were in Charleston. That is awesome. I live here as well. Small world. Congratulations on the wedding, you look gorgeous!

2 Likes

Really Cool!
Too bad the Woot Tailors were unable to seamstress it for you…
Congrats.

We’ve been married 35+ years & it’s the best thing I could have ever done.
Enjoy your wedding and many years after.

8 Likes

Oh you’re beautiful! Have a blast at your wedding!

3 Likes

Very lovely!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations! You never know what surprises await when you buy something from Woot!

2 Likes

You look gorgeous! I can’t wait to see the photos/video from your wedding.

2 Likes

Due to contractual obligations, there’s a public media blackout at the wedding. But you can view the event through Pay-Per-View for only $179.99 now just $89.99!

6 Likes

Can I use PayPal for the Pay-Per-View?

4 Likes

Beautiful dress!

2 Likes

Y’ALL. I was just reminded via Facebook that we got engaged one year ago today!!! We took a mile-high hike, and he popped the question at the top.

17 Likes

Thank goodness he got the answer he wanted way up there! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Good thing you said yes. That could have been a long, awkward walk back down…

3 Likes

Congratulations and best of wishes to the both of you. As well as the families coming together. I hope the love will never be lost and I only can wish many more blessed days to come. I thought I already bought something previously for this very special occasion. In the instance I didn’t you have your “Most Wanted” hammocks coming your way very soon. Glad we could be apart of this. Not into social media so I likely will miss out on the Facebook socializing.

2 Likes

YAAAAY! Thank you for sending a gift our way, we really appreciate each and every one. :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

This is great congrats :clap:

1 Like

You look lovely!

2 Likes

Breathtaking. Girl, you are rocking that dress.

2 Likes

Beware the PoCs.