Nathan and Caroline's Wedding

I am very happy when I see people getting married because I understand that love still exists in our world. I congratulate Nathan and Caroline on such a great holiday. And I hope their wedding will go well and I am sure they will look stunning. I would advise Nathan if he needs to buy a men’s suit for a wedding, then do it from this brand – https://www.gentlemansguru.com /because I recently ordered a suit from them. I was very pleased with the fabric quality of my suit, considering that I paid average money for it.

3 Likes

25 happy years with us (yes, that is how long we’ve been married)

4 Likes

Mrs. Frosty and I have been married for 20 years!

4 Likes

We’re half-packed and ready to make the trip back to the ol’ stomping grounds of Helen tomorrow! We’re gonna try to outrun the worst of Ian and head out before the sun comes up. Can’t wait to revisit our favorite spots and see some new ones.

And yes, we have packed the mascot heads.

4 Likes

That’s so cool. Have all the fun legally allowed and then some.

How do you pack the mascot heads, though? Do they collapse, or…?

1 Like

I think they’ll just harvest some fresh ones.

angry vampires suck GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

1 Like

I actually put them on the headrests on the back seat since nobody is sitting back there! (I’ll make sure to take a pic to send when we get in the car next time.)

But if y’all want a good laugh at our expense, we went up to the peak of Brasstown Bald, the highest point in Georgia. Woke up at 5am, left the hotel at 6, and were at the peak by 7:15 so we could watch the sun rise at 7:30.

The scenery was amazing, you could see all the fog in Georgia!

Set GPS to Brasstown Bald, ended up in Silent Hill.

3 Likes

But then we went down the road to get breakfast at Ain’t B’s, a nice little spot outside of town with the most adorably eccentric little old lady. She made the cake and cupcakes for the big day last year, even made me a big ol batch of gluten free cupcakes!

4 Likes

After almost 40 yrs of wedded bliss, I learned to just agree with my wife. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You AND your wife are very wise then.

2 Likes

The tubes are down for the cooler season, but I still have to get down to the Chatahoochee River to relax and think every trip. This is a new spot I’ve never sat at before… usually too busy as it’s a landing for a tubing company.

4 Likes

I never knew how much that muddy water meant to you.

1 Like

Understand Captain America GIF

1 Like

Precious cargo.

2 Likes

@theGR00M decided it was time for me to look the part… this is over at our favorite spot, Troll Tavern. It’s right on the river, and if you can catch Vaughn as your bartender, you’re in for a great time!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing😁

1 Like