Nathan and Caroline's Wedding

Could you send him one of those monkey suits?

6 Likes

They aren’t livestreaming?

4 Likes

How amazing would it be for @bchlor4evr to call in during the reception to read it off? ADDED TO THE LIST OF POSSIBILITIES.

10 Likes

#SeriousTalk , if he starts snoring, it may be a symptom of a larger problem, like Sleep Apnea. Please nag him until he sees a doctor.

2 Likes

See, I’m glad someone else brought it up because he thinks I’m crazy. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

No nagging allowed until AFTER the wedding!

1 Like

My husband and I just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary March 31. Most important in a lasting marriage communication and laughter.

4 Likes

You look beautiful and perfect in your wedding dress.

I got remarried when my son was 7 and my favorite photo is of the 3 of us, from the back, holding hands walking down the aisle.

My advice
Weddings can be stressful and people often get so caught up in is everyone else having a good time, that the place cards are on the wrong weight paper, things that don’t matter and the day goes by in a blur.

The only thing that is important that day is you are marrying the person the 3 of you love and loves you and your teens too. My wish for you is that you will be able to tune out all the background noise, put the 4 or 6, with your pups, of you in a bubble and be able to enjoy every moment, feel all the love and be present.

6 Likes

Either an employee needs to read it or I will. (Then I don’t have to write one… #winning)

1 Like

@usagisailor Maybe @bchlor4evr could pull something off like in the movie Wedding Crashers? Then the woot wedding could create a woot wedding phenomenon.
Seriously, you look amazing in your dress. Your fiancé is proud of the amazing woman you are. With that being said, weight is something no one else notices. You don’t want to have to spend your honeymoon money on new, smaller clothes. Spend it on making lifelasting memories and spending time together :heart:.
Congratulations to you and your new family.