National Geographic Mask & Snorkel Set

Good luck with that :wink:

I’m doing the resort swim thing in two weeks too, but I have no expectations that the package would get to me before departure. Might buy 'em anyway and just not use them this trip.

Is it difficult to check the list of previous woots?

Nice Woot.

Serving up your best customers to the sharks!

Studies have shown the average wooter to be an over sized, sex crazed geek. We can’t swim, WE SINK!

Kewl. Summer gear in October. Well, it’ll last longer.

So without fins it is still worth picking up I say. I’ll at least help those that care get to the item woot! calls “Random Crap”.

after googling similar products to see if this is a good deal, ive decided it is! im in for 2! honeymoon in belize.

Yep, happened earlier today!

Pool under construction + 3 grandkids whom really aren’t gonna care in the big scheme of things that there really isn’t any underwater flora and fauna to see = in for 3.

All the way around, it’ll keep them happy; and cost relatively the same, but hopefully last a lot longer, than the cheap-o plastic set from the corner drugstore they might see passing while by it and just HAVE TO HAVE!

Yup. You and me both. Click on “blog” next to “today’s woot” to see previous woots.

Speak for yourself… my mom says I’m big boned

did i miss information on size of these? Any ideas??

I work at a theme park where we give out masks and snorkels for free. The bottom part of this snorkel and, actually, the mask, look just like what we give out. I will say that the valve on the bottom of the snorkel seems to not be very reliable (we replace a LOT of snorkels that leak water thoughout the day). The masks are alright, though ours fog up a lot.

Not saying these are necessarily from the same manufacturer, but when I see the bottom half of that snorkel, I immediately doubt how well it works.

or click on community for a list of previous woots

favorable review here…

so weird

Yeah - seems like they run about $25 elsewhere. I live at the beach, have visitors and kids…can’t beat this deal for 3.

I wouldn’t expect to be a serious diver with these, but hey - they’re $8.

Bought this set off the National Geographic site and of course paid a bit more. Son has used them for three summers constantly in the pool. He loves the set they have held up real well.

I have a problem with the mask in the National Geographic Mask/Snorkel set. It got folded out of shape in packaging. I emailed the company Dec 29th and asked for a replacement. I attached photos and the woot receipt. How long is reasonable for a reply? It was a 90 day warranty and 90 days is quickly approaching.

I would usually give them a week to reply, but they might be backed up due to the holidays. Email us at service@woot.com if you haven’t heard back from them by Tuesday.