Native Eyewear Polarized Sunglasses

These looked decent and saw they came with interchangeable lenses…I’M IN! That is the doom of most of my nicer pairs of sunglasses.

I bought a pair of Natives the last time Woot listed them. Fantastic sunglasses! Fit and quality are perfect for sports and driving.

What are “large face profiles”?

Without seeing the context you’re referring to, my assumption is that the glasses are for larger faces. If you post the full context of your question, I can try to provide a better answer.

Below is a copy/paste from the write-up on the product page. It’s half-way down:

With two pairs of interchangeable lenses, the Native Eyewear Vim Polarized Sunglasses protect your eyes and give you a clear view ahead even as the light changes from bright sun to cloudy. Polarized lenses reduce 99% of visible glare from water, snow, sand and pavement for increased visual acuity. Lightweight frames are flexible and durable enough to withstand high-velocity collisions. The built-in venting enhances airflow and virtually eliminates fog and condensation.

Best fit for large face profiles

Polarized lenses
Snap-Back™ Interchange lens system lets you switch lenses to accommodate a variety of light conditions and activities

• Gray polarized lenses which are ideal for full-sun days
  • Sportflex™ lenses for cloudy, overcast days
    100% UVA / UVB protection
    Lightweight, flexible, and durable frame can withstand high-velocity collisions
    Venting allows for airflow while eliminating fog and condensation
    Nonslip nose pads and ear stems
    Cam-action spring hinges
    Hard, zipper case included
    Shipping Note: Eligible for shipping to all 50 states

Warranty: Limited Lifetime Native Eyewear

Ah, yes. This means if you have a larger head, these will fit your face better. Hope that helps clarify a little.

If you get them and decide you don’t like how they fit, are they easily returnable? Would I get a full refund?

Here’s Woot’s Return Policy:
Woot FAQ

Also, all products include some warranty on them (usually listed within the sale page).