Native Sunglasses

Are these polarized? Do they come in the Native Brand Box?

I am the sales rep for Native. Yes all the glasses are polarized except for the one style with the SportFlex lens. The lens in that one is great for low light conditions and where you might be going to light/dark (i.e. trail riding). They all come in a Native box with a hard case.

How big of head will these fit? Are these a big head sunglass? I’m around 7 3/4?

Do they have any UVA/UVB protection?

Native Eyewear - Nova Polarized Sunglasses
SKU: NOVA
Email to a Friend
Be the first to review this product
$129.00
Quick Overview

Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frames, Venting, Cushinol™ , Cam-Action Hinges , Mastoid Temple Grip™, Anti-Ocular Intrusion System®, Wire Core Temple

FIT SIZE //Best fits a Large to Medium-Large Profile

MORE VIEWS

I have the same size as you…my buddy has a pair…they look good on my noggin…I just bought the Sportflex ones to ride my bike this summer…the Sportflex are not polarized…bit the others are…great price for all of these on WOOT

I bought my first pair of Native’s at a whitewater rafting place in North Yellowstone, and I’ve never treated any different than the cheapos I used to buy. After six years, they still don’t have a scratch. I did sit on another pair and have to send them in for repair ($30) and they sent back a brand new pair. Awesome customer service, great sunglasses, fantastic price. And btw, I’ve got a nearly size 8 head and they fit fine, width and length wise.

Native Sunglasses are the only glasses I wear. I wear the Nano and Nano 2 series. I have 7 1/2 head and they fit great. If these fit similar to the Nano, they should work fine.

Fantastic glasses. Highly recommended. I like the brown polarized lenses. They are a good compromise in color and darkness.

Yes,they have UVA & UVB protection.

Yes, they fit medium to large heads.

If I have a size 7 1/8 head…would these be too big?

What is the difference between “Brown” and “Brown reflex”?

I assume gray is darker than silver?

Here’s some info from Native Eyewear’s site. The lens info says ‘Reflex’ is for anti-glare protection and styling. (Scroll down to Nova and click ‘Tech’ below the picture). Hope that helps.

I bought a few pairs of Natives last time I saw them on Woot. I honestly couldn’t be happier. I’d buy them again in a heartbeat, I just don’t particularly like the styles this time around. My last ones are still fine by the way.

That’s right, the “reflex” lens has a flash mirror so it has reflective properties. It is a good lens for high light locations…beach, mountains. Also if you don’t want people to see your eyes & where you are looking.