Natural Water Bidet with Dual Nozzle

Do you use a toilet? It’s one more thing too.

That is counter-intuitive: it takes cold water and, without electricity, makes it not-cold how?

The point is more that the water being cold does not cause discomfort. Perhaps if you let it run for an extended time (perhaps a particularly messy session?), but otherwise the water temp is not much of an issue.

When you first turn on the bidet, the water coming out is going to be the water that was currently in the pipes within the walls of your house. This water is going to be roughly room temperature. So for a good minute or so of usage, the water will probably not be “freezing cold” unless the interior of your house is uncomfortably cold. By the time the really cold water from the water mains works its way to the bidet from outside the house, you are likely finished cleaning. It’s the same idea as waiting for your shower to warm up, just in reverse.

I got one of these last time they were on Woot and I’m really glad I did. The water not being heated is not an issue; I’ve never thought the temperature felt uncomfortable.

With the number of these being sold on Woot recently, I think we need a bidets.woot.com.

My first experience with this particular fanny washer was in Asia over 20 yrs ago. After searching everywhere, I settled on purchasing the Daelin washer ($500). It has all the royal bells n whistles, i.e. heated water / heated seat / fanny dryer n has been cleaning nonstop for 15+ yrs. Considering all (personal hygiene n minimum TP) this goes down as one of my best ever buys. This is a no-brainer so I’m in for a couple more. Need one for the lake house, vacation home n outhouse.

Once installed, it works great. It was zeroed in nicely right out of the box and sprays water on target as you would hope. My pooping experience has been significantly improved.

That being said, I seem to have gotten unlucky with the parts that came with mine. I spent 3 HOURS getting the T-valve that comes in the package to stop leaking. To be fair, that includes the trip to the hardware store which was about 45 minutes of the venture. You should absolutely have some Teflon tape on hand when you set this up. You should also have a couple of wrenches. One for the screw top of the T-valve and one for the male fitting protruding from the toilet reservoir. Hand tight, even with Teflon tape didn’t cut it for me and you don’t want to spin that fitting.

I am not a small guy, I had that thing on there pretty tight by hand but it required a little help from the wrench to get it finished. I would think it was done, turn the water on, watch for a little while and without fail I would get the slow drip. Not always right away. The first couple times I would think it was over, put away my tools and walk away. Then I would be compelled to come back and see the droplets slowly building up. This ended with my sitting in my bathtub staring at the fittings like a madman waiting for it to fail me again. So far so good.

My butt has that just showered clean feeling though. So there’s that.