NatureMill Indoor Pro Edition Composter XE Series

The reason is that organics take up room in landfills. Landfills used to be a cheap method of disposal, but not anymore. They’re unbelievably expensive to operate. so we want to keep them for as long as possible and not fill them up with stuff that can be broken down safely at a compost site.

I keep red wigglers inside. They are at the bottom of my basement stairs, just beside my kitchen. The only time I can smell them is just after I add chopped up broccoli to the mix and then just for a little while.
I use a 2 - 3 tier system, they move up to the new section when I feed the top, and leave the compost for me in the lower section. Just used Styrofoam container added holes in the bottom for water to leak out and worms to move up easy, easy easy

Wooters to the educational rescue. Thx ppl!

Shipping Update

NatureMill Indoor Pro Edition Composter XE Series has completely shipped via FEDEX Ground. All tracking will be emailed by the end of the day to members who purchased this item. If you would like to find your tracking information sooner, please click the following link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

Got mine today! It’s all set up and ready to go! I fed it some banana and potato peels.