NatureMill Kitchen Composters

So a warning to all…put anything in this thing and it doesn’t work Naturemills won’t take it back. Probably want to run it empty until you at least hear the metal arm clank and move. What a racket. Guess I have to beg with Woot support because now I have a $200 hot air blowing machine that doesn’t have a working gear to turn the mixer. 1 month wait…$200 in the hole…device is a dud out of the box.

Sorry to hear that. Why won’t the warranty apply?

I’m still waiting for my composter to be shipped - woot support said they will try to contact the supplier and check.

Anybody still waiting? I sent several emails to support, some were answered and most ignored.

Last time the support rep Tan replied on June-29 and said she would check with the shipper and get back. Not heard back since.

My order was on May-27 (5-6 weeks ago). Waiting.

Sorry for the problem. I’ll put you on my afternoon report so they can look into it.

They will warranty parts but you can’t return the unit once you have placed any compost materials in it so the 30 day return policy for money back is basically voided if you use it. Nice huh?

I did get a response from their email support(Nature Mills that is). Pretty generic about it has to be run on “high” for the arm to mix the contents ever 4 hours or low for 24 hour mix cycle. Been on high since June 26th and it won’t mix. Now to see what round 2 brings from them when I request warranty repair/parts. Hope the rest of you got the units finally.