Navigon N100 Pocket Loox Portable GPS

Hey! Now you can always know where you are! Isn’t technology fantastic? Yeah, you should get three.

bought one of these a while bak…
not bad…feels liek an ipod…so it may be a bit small for some, but the nav works fine…maps are from 2003, but i believe there’s an update for them coming up

hmmm… nah… i get gps on my phone

Yeah, I like my nuvi 360, but it cost me over $300 (when they first came out). Still working like a charm though.

i wish i stayed up for the helicopter last night

:frowning:

oh, and my friend has one of these. it is okay…i prefer other stuff or the one that comes on a lot of phones, but eh.

hey hey come on now, we need not make fun of this carp…some loser might actually buy one of these

I bought two of these previously…very fast units and graphics very good. They beat my Garmin with response times while driving in SF and other Bay Area cities.

Where are all the wooters?

nope…

http://debsfavoritethings.com/

trouble with woot servers usually means a BOC is coming soon. thats a truth!!!

Yay! gone!

get 3!!!

Garmin Suks, updates are only &75.00 to $150.00

i got one a while back from woot and it fits perfect in my new 2008 Smart car!!! Love it and my Smart!

http://www.gpsmagazine.com/2007/06/navigon_pocket_loox_n100_indep.php

Looks good, hard to use

Tiny!

The N100’s small size makes it a perfect multimedia companion. Fill up a MicroSD card with all the music, video, and photos it will hold and you’ve got a great little entertainment center in your pocket. The applications that power the N100’s media functions are a bit simplistic and unrefined, but they do the job. One big plus is the N100’s support for a wide range of music formats, including MP3, WMA, and AAC. Video support is less robust; only WMV-format videos are supported. A world clock and calculator are included, along with two games, Bricks and Smart Pixie. The latter is a Pac Man reproduction that is sure to please.

At the end of the day, the N100 is a well-designed device that suffers from sluggish performance and a lack of polish when it comes to integrating hardware and software. However, if size is your chief concern when looking for a fully-featured GPS device, this one might be just for you.

Mornin y’all! Ready for a non-productive day at work???

Thanks for this… now I’m going to be singing this all day at work… F

By the time I can get the next item to load, it is already sold out. Weaksauce.

Darn it, I tee off in less than one hour. Just my luck. I hope that I am back in time for a Box of Calloway golforbs.