NavMan N40i NavPix 3.5-inch Touchscreen GPS

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

NavMan N40i NavPix 3.5" Touchscreen GPS
$159.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 NavMan N40i NavPix 3.5" Touchscreen GPS with Built-in 1.3MP Digital Camera

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

what the?.. after those nice headphones yesterday, you bring us this?.. hmmm… interesting selection… so here’s useful linkage w/ CSE links… for comparing and all that.

froogle

is this just like a generic tomtom or garmin anyone own one?

Here’s a youtube review:

I believe my TomTom is a little better than this… only for a little more money.

good woot, but no bluetooth so none for me

How useful is this for geocaching?

I need a GPS but I’m not sure about this one, has anyone used it?

Anyone know how this compares to the Mio that Circuit City had on Black Friday? I believe it is the 210 model.

Brad and Janet weren’t on their honeymoon.

Just sayin.

How does this compare to Garmin c330 and the likes?

Looks like a quite good deal…
http://www.google.com/products?oe=utf-8&scoring=p&q=NavMan+N40i+NavPix+3.5"+Touch+screen+GPS

Why doesn’t anything every come up with North American maps? I live in British Columbia (gods be thanked that I have a US address, too!), and will be traveling to Québec. Grrrr… Arrrrgghhh…

haha, anyone else catch the rocky horror reference? i dont know why it’s there though…

pass

Don’t drink it, Frank peed in it.

I have wanted one of these for such a long time. Too bad I don’t have the money to afford one of these. Oh well.

Purchased a TomTom ONE LE. Been extremely pleased with it.

Thanks,

will this work in Europe?

This actually is a good price, but I have not interest or need for it. These go for $300+ in many places.