NCAA & NFL Throwback Footballs

The NFL Championship football for the Packers is wrong. They have won 4 Super Bowls, not 5. They lost to the Broncos in SB 32, which is included on the ball. I hope these aren’t all on sale for that reason.

I always love how they call them throwback, but feature the latest logos.

I’m pretty sure the Packers aren’t in the NCAA, so you don’t have to worry about that.

Edit: Sorry, I missed that some of these were NFL, as well.

Thanks for spotting the difference!

Woot Staff became aware of the issue earlier this afternoon and the sales pic has been changed to reflect the correct item being offered.

or woot is clairvoyant & pack are on their way to #4! which doesnt fix the SB32 error i guess. hell i want a ball w/ the error; thats a true collectors item!

Aw, it was funnier when I thought Wilson had actually produced tons of footballs with the error… sounds like it was just a bad mockup. :slight_smile:

There was no BCS before 1998.

Why no FSU?

Yes they did… Yes they did…

(Go Broncos!)

^
This. Dumb. Would have purchased with the old-school logo, for sure. I find this anachronistic and weird.

Once again, no Ohio State…

As a Michigan State fan HAHAHAHA!

As staff, our buyers try to get as many teams as they can. But, in cases where we’re missing teams, that means BIGGER FANS beat you (and our buyers) to the punch, and the footballs.

9" ?

Is that a youth size football?

Anyone know the sizes, approximately and how they measure up? Youth, official, etc etc…

NFL: The length should measure about 11 inches from tip to tip, and the in circumference at the center of the football should measure about 22 inches.

NCAA: Length of ball: 10 7/8 to 11 7/16 inches (long axis).