NCAA Disposable Placemats

These must be deadstock of an old item; every Big 12 team is here except WVU. Never any love for WV…

What are these made of?

They are disposable, so they are probably paper, on a huge pad. They are usually pretty handy and clean up is just a toss out. I have wine ones. They came on a pad of 50 and you use once, toss and next time, just peel off a new one.

That’s what I was thinking. Thanks!

Hi all.

These are 10pt paper, so good stuff. Also, they ship flat.

I really thought the ASU one was great.

Oh wait. There wasn’t an Arizona State one.

steve

These are disposable. That will come in handy when Tennessee sucks again next season and I get so mad I throw out all my stuff again.

Really? no love for the last BCS champs ever? I guess Woot is located in Alabama…

Let’s Go… Mountaineers!
They did have WVU when the quilts were offered though, mine is quite nice. I just got home, saw this and figured I’d better jump on it before WVU sold out… you’re right, no love for the Mounties :frowning:

Yet again ignoring Penn State.

Bad juju, woot. Bad, bad juju.

Now you’ll never amount to anything…

http://www.farkriffic.com/farks/pennstatelogo_pedobear.jpg

ROLL TIDE!!! :smiley:

Also:
http://sport.woot.com/plus/ncaa-national-champions-florida-state-seminoles

Weak one from Woot. No PAC-12 teams… What’s a Duck to do? Woot Quacked this one up. Huey! This placemat deal is Dewy! I wouldn’t tell Louie! Get with the program Woot. And, Go Ducks!!

FYI…If you wanted to keep these around longer for more than one use you can always have them laminated.

I surprised there isn’t a Notre Dame. Not that I care about ND, but if they were here, I could at least argue that as another Independent BYU merited inclusion as well. But, so much for that.

I mean, I get that Woot is from TX, but Texas State? Really? Unless you’ve only got a couple, I’m not sure that’s going to sell out (and now I’ll be proved wrong).

Thanks. How many are in a $14.99 pack?

The features says it includes 30…

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!? No Florida State?! The National Champions don’t get any love?? That hurts, Woot. . .

Surprised me as a Texas State student…didn’t know woot was based in Texas though.