NCAA Flameless Candles

Got a real bias goin’ here against the Pac-12…

NOTICED THIS EVERY TIME THERE ARE COLLEGE RELATED ITEMS, I’D JUMP ON A UCLA CANDLE, oops sorry aout the caps.

No UK Wildcats?

WTF? No Penn State?

w/o TCU, you can just fergitaboutit…

What happens to the wax when it melts? Is there a way to move the light up and down?

I bought one of these awhile back. They are very nice looking. However they eat batteries like there is no tomorrow. I was replacing the batteries no less than once a week. I was only using the candle at night in our bathroom. I finally gave up and just blinded myself with the bathroom light instead.

Do these operate on AC as well as batteries?

PLEASE!!! Would you even think anything UK will ever come up on this site? The nature of Woot is that of a clearing house… Nothing with a Wildcat or UK printed on it ever has a problem selling. When you have the best Basketball program in the nation you gotta pay full retail for the swag baby!

Where’s Minnesota? As we get deeper into fall and see winter on the horizon of the falling leaves, we need the illusion of fire to give us the illusion of warmth.

Strange item-I mean, of all things to put a logo on?

Still no Georgia Bulldog logo items?

http://www.ugaredzone.com/ugaapparel/ugapride.jpg

they’re flameless. no fire. wax doesn’t melt.

I was in until I saw there was no Michigan State candle. Bummer.

On the other hand, maybe UofM’s athletic department will buy you guys out of the Michigan candles and use them to have a candlelight vigil for the current state of their football team.

Did you see the resin pumpkins from last week? That I feel was definitely weirder.

Well played! Go Green!

Actually, the Michigan candle comes with two free tickets!

Looks like these will only run on 4 AAs, no AC power.

Um…How about 3 championships in the last 5 years ALABAMA friggin CRIMSON TIDE PEOPLE!!!