NCAA Fleece Blankets

NCAA Fleece Blankets

3 Likes

For $230 regular price shouldn’t this include a free trip to any bowl game? Oops not you FSU! :joy:

8 Likes

Angry Parks And Rec GIF

5 Likes

You have the picture for West Virginia, but I can’t actually buy one…

4 Likes

Um, where is Washington State University? We love our Cougs #GoCougs

4 Likes

It shows a picture for a Texas A&M blanket, but it’s not listed in the options to order. Texas A&M is one of the largest universities in the world, probably has 60,000 current students (if I’m off on the number don’t jump on me; we had 41,000 when I was in undergrad in the early to mid 90s), and I’m not even going to guess at the number of alumni. Some of those Aggies would purchase a blanket. I was going to buy two.

5 Likes

Are these good quality, can anyone confirm

2 Likes

You do understand that means nada in relation to the overlow that woot is hawking here and now, right?

5 Likes

@clarkbhm @Aggie1295 Sorry about that. I’ve asked our team to clean up the photos so they’re showing only those that are available for sale.

4 Likes

Bear down!
University Of Arizona GIF by College Colors Day

3 Likes

And Texas A&M got screwed in the football playoffs.

1 Like

You’re kidding right? Texas A&M is 7-5. With that Record I’m not even sure they should be in the top 25?

5 Likes

Good catch, I’m an idiot I was thinking of Florida state :joy:

5 Likes

I got one during the Woot-Off. They seem to be of excellent quality. Thick and heavy. Made in the USA too!

3 Likes

It’s a nice blanket. It’s also, at $32, 10 bucks more than a very similar blanket (different print) I bought 4 months ago. 86% off the pointless price is very accurate. It’s so pointless that no one has ever paid it.

Schools that aren’t listed probably just don’t have a licensing agreement with the manufacturer. If your favorite school is listed, get one. Just don’t expect some fabulous overstock price. It’s a fair price though.

These are authentic, authorized, genuine and all out amazing! We just uploaded additional inventory from our vendor!! You are Welcome :slight_smile:

The addition inventory is still not including Coach Prime and his Colorado Buffaloes!! Come on now woot get all the teams. Merry Christmas

I was wondering same thing lol! Where these blankets sell for $230?!