NCAA Licensed Stuff

I’m disappointed, because I don’t see Duke, Miami, or Iowa State.

I must point out that Berkeley is spelled wrong.

Was hoping to see UW - University of Wyoming, Cowboys.

Maybe one day :slight_smile: I swear, Wyoming does have people living in here and not just vacationing… :slight_smile:

I came here just to see if every post was complaining about a specific team missing.

Ya’ll never disappointed.

Whoops. I’ll let them know.

UCONN has the old logo! The new logo is pretty badass…

Are the pint glasses dishwasher safe?

What? They don’t have [insert your team here], but they have New Mexico State?

WHY DONT THEY HAVE MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE? YOU REALLY DROPPED THE BALL HERE WOOT

THE BASKETBALL, THAT IS!

SOMEONE STOP ME I AM ON FIRE!

If these were glass pints I’d be in, even for a bit more money.

Maybe these are for football season, which would explain why Duke was left out. Although I’m sure the Dookies need a drink after Saturday’s game.

Go Jackets! THWG!

I came here to see how many people are so bothered/entertained by people posting complaints about missing teams that they feel the need to comment about it and show just how petty/bored they are.

(Me… bored)

As a Carolina Man, I’m not at all disappointed to see that Duke or Miami are missing.

They do have most of the schools I despise. UNCC, Iowa, Florida…
I’m surprised at no Notre Dame.

On that note, I wouldn’t buy any of these, if they did have one of my favorite schools.

No ASU? No Nebraska? C’mon MAN! C’mon WOOT!
Cool stuff though! Dig the pint glasses!

I never understand why the NCAA gear on Woot never includes PAC-12 teams…It gives me a sad.

Love the college theme, but plastic pint glasses? Please.

I don’t drink beer from plastic glasses either.
It’s just wrong.

You don’t have to worry about your buddies smashing them when your team misses the field goal.

I totally agree with you. Woot had Duke stuff before. I wonder if they will have it again.