NCAA Mystery Bag

National Star registry is a better deal than this,

No joke if you send me $15 + s&h I will send you something better

If I’m not at work or a funeral I am wearing a ball cap

To all you cancer patients out there: Cheer up! Oldeagle was just kidding.

Last time I got a nice logo keychain, a light-up keychain with a water chamber and a logo that floated from end to end, a thin ear-warmer headband, a deck of playing cards, and something else–I think a money clip. I don’t even think I got a sticker.

Take that for what it’s worth. I’d have taken two donkey hats over most of the stuff I got, but some folks are really into keychains.

Made it easy for me. Michigan already sold out…Michigan State(for my brother) already sold out…

I liked this last time. Some dumb stuff but as a sports fan this is a fun one to get for the 20 bucks… oh well.

Of Course A&M is already sold out.
:frowning:

If I order an Ohio State one, do I also get an Oregon one because we own them now?

I have never put in a message for any item. This one I had to. This is the only true rip off that I have run across on Woot. Nothing you get in your bag will add up to the cost of $15. Save your money and buy something you would like.

This is not a good deal. I would pass on this unless you just need some random team logo’d stuff to give as presents or whatever. My contents were:

1.) A wallet that is too small for any adult to use
2.) An iphone sleeve that doesn’t fit any iphone made in the last 5 years
3.) A flip phone belt holster
4.) A window decal
5.) A keychain
6.) A pair of team colored earmuffs

PLEASE tell me that you don’t wear hats to funerals because of personal preference. It is still OK to do so though right?!

I was pretty happy with this last time. I got a hat, flag, keychain, money clip, and something else too but not worth remembering.

I picked this up last time and got a winter hat, stickers, keychains, hair things, a bracelet and a flip phone case. The kids have enjoyed putting them to use.

Considering the markup that official NCAA merchandise has, the value was there. That said, I won’t be getting another one, for fear of repeat items.

Yeah yeah, I wasn’t talking about chemo - I meant “it’s a below-freezing Winter, but people still won’t wear hats.” Nevertheless, I’ve never seen a cancer patient over the age of twelve wearing a ball-cap.

This is what I received as well. Items were packaged and had the quality of something you would find at the cashier line of a gas station.

Nope. Being a good team doesn’t magically make crappy stuff appear with your logo on them to sell in a mystery box. Maybe there is no cheap merchandise leftover to put in these mystery boxes because the team is so popular and the fans buy everything leaving no supply for woot…

Not going to fall for it this time. Jumped on it last time it was offered. And while the items I got were probably worth $15, they were nothing I would personally use a they were all something you’d maybe give to a child as a present. And all were for girls. The whole gas station check out counter items, pretty much sums it up. Will make a nice gift for my daughter though.

I ordered my own school last time and while many of the items were things I’d never use, it was a fun grab bag. I use the bottle opener, can coozy and travel mouse all the time. The trailer hitch cover I gave to my aunt for Christmas and she got a kick out of it.

I’m bummed this time, because I wanted to order a couple for friend’s birthdays who went to rival schools. I understand limiting to one grab bag per school but why can’t we order from multiple schools?

Best. Post. Ever.

I purchased this last time around and was pretty disappointed. Included a hat that I won’t wear and a plastic cup that offers some utility I suppose. Besides that there was some worthless trinket stuff I’ll never use. I’d pass, unless you’re really bored and get a thrill by seeing what’s behind mysterious Door #1.

^^This right here. I ordered the past two of these and the vast majority of items were decidedly girly - ear muffs, scarf, gas station jewelry, etc. Until Woot at least adds in a gender preference, I will not get fooled again.