NCAA Typographic Prints

It would be nice if there was a zoomed in picture to better see the text, or some of the text in the description.

What the hell, where are the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS, my Ohio State Buckeyes?

OK, so, what am I looking at here? Why would I buy this when I can’t see it up close?

Again, No Irish. I guess they don’t need woot. It sells on its own.

The print is made up of works that are relatable to the alumni and fan of that school. Sorry that a zoomed picture wasn’t added.

These are canvas prints “wall décor” and this particular canvas print is called the typographic canvas print. It’s made up of words, that are relatable to the fan/alumni of each school.

The print is made up of works that are relatable to the alumni and fan of that school. Sorry that a zoomed picture wasn’t added.

Notre Dame is very strict on who they give a license to manufacture Notre Dame products. Notre Dame would not license this company to manufacture canvas prints.

Here’s a link to the maker. They have somewhat zoomed in pics of the prints.

http://paulsondesigns.cameoezretail.com/shop/

YES!!!
FINALLY A WSU COUGARS ITEM!!

HOKIES UT PROSIM VIRGINIA TECH 1872 HOKIEBIRD MARCHING HOKIES HIGHTY TIGHTIES BURRUSS HALL DRILL FIELD BLACKSBURG DIETRICK HALL SLUSHER TOWER PRITCHARD LANE STADIUM VIRGINIA POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE AND STATE UNIVERSITY HOKIES RESPECT UT PROSIM HIGHTY TIGHTIES PRITCHARD BLACKSBURG HOKIES UT PROSIM VIRGINIA TECH 1872 HOKIEBIRD MARCHING HOKIES HIGHTY TIGHTIES BURRUSS HALL DRILL FIELD BLACKSBURG DIETRICK HALL SLUSHER TOWER PRITCHARD LANE STADIUM VIRGINIA POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE AND STATE UNIVERSITY HOKIES RESPECT UT PROSIM HIGHTY TIGHTIES PRITCHARD BLACKSBURG HOKIES UT PROSIM VIRGINIA TECH 1872 HOKIEBIRD MARCHING HOKIES HIGHTY TIGHTIES BURRUSS HALL DRILL FIELD BLACKSBURG DIETRICK HALL SLUSHER TOWER PRITCHARD LANE STADIUM VIRGINIA POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE AND STATE UNIVERSITY HOKIES RESPECT UT PROSIM HIGHTY TIGHTIES PRITCHARD BLACKSBURG UT PROSIM HIGHTY TIGHTIES PRITCHARD BLACKSBURG HOKIES UT PROSIM VIRGINIA TECH 1872 HOKIEBIRD MARCHING HOKIES

Strict might be the wrong term here for Notre Dame. From my experience they are more than willing to do a license but extremely high when it comes to the royalty fees involved compared to other schools.

The who?

That one school in Idaho or Ohio or something, where all the rioting was.

No Duke blue devils? :frowning:

Thanks fellow Hokie! Was gonna bother me for a while…

Unless that’s a teeny tiny couch…

That representative picture of the two on the wall behind the couch make them appear larger than the 16x16 size that these actually come in on this woot. It may not be intentional, but its pretty deceiving.

Could we get a pic of the correct item size instead?

The vendor supplies the life style artwork. They sell many sizes but only have room pics of the larger ones. There are measurements in each of the sales to help you.

The FSU logo was changed over a year ago. Let’s me know that you are buying old inventory.