NCL Security Wireless Network IP Day/Night Camera

nice!

already bought item 1, no chance i want item 2. lets hope this woot-off picks up.

Wow, the orange bar thingy just won’t move…

…then boom they’re all gone.

Anyone have a good tracker link?

woot off killer this early

woot-off killer on the second item haha

woot off killer already dammit

I have 3 of these and they kind of suck. There is little or no support for them and they dont really have a working motion capture feature. The Firmware that comes with these cameras now has a update available that fixes some of its problems, but its no where near the camera i expected when i originally purchased it

what the hell is going on?
this is what my woot checker said each time it refreshed:
100%
52%
100%
15%
100%
80%
100%
sold out

Here we go again! woot off!

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

NCL Security Wireless Network IP Day/Night Camera
$99.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 NCL Security IPC-WZ300N Wireless Network Day/Night Camera

Long live the WOOT-OFF !!!

Ah! ENOUGH with the ‘Woot off Killer’!!! Has anyone actually seen a 12 hour product???

What do you think Fungus, put this on the front porch so if Lee and Sandy come over I can pretend like Im not home

Yay!!! Finally a wootoff!! I am so happy!
Plus we can play puzzles while we woot!
http://www.playthelamegame.com

Damn. Someone buy 3. Please.

Thank you woot!

I needed a wootoff tonite.

will I get to see the Barter of Croatia?

WOOT ROCKS! THANK YOU

That first woot had terrible reviews on Amazon. Blam… My head hurt…and so did theirs. Oops, I broke my headset. First woot-off ever. Worth staying up for. Now if they can just clean out the warehouse.

Woot Off !!!

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items and stats can be found HERE site might not load the first time due to heavy traffic, so just hit refresh and it should show up.