NcSTAR Scopes and VISM Gun Cases

For those not in the know, NcSTAR is usually the bottom of the barrel type optics. It’s what you get when you just want some basic magnification and don’t care how clear or crisp the image you get is. It has generally favorable reviews (I hope I’m linking hte right one) at opticsplanet. Except they say the illumination on the reticle is too bright. I’ve used several of their products, they’re not going to win any awards but they can get the job done at a low price.

The cases, it’s pretty hard to screw up a case and if you need one, you need one so have at them. They seem to be fairly well liked.

I bought one of these NC Star Mark IIIs not too long ago and it will not hold a zero.

http://us.cdn4.123rf.com/168nwm/giashpe/giashpe1202/giashpe120200010/12537734-3d-human-character-holding-blue-number-zero-3d-render.jpg

Crap, I just bought one before you posted this. I was going off reviews on optics planet which looked pretty good. Hope mine is ok.

Hi Mnuahs,
We strive to provide our customers with great quality products at an affordable price. In fact, we have America’s Best Warranty; our scopes carry a lifetime warranty,whether it was your fault or a manufacturer defect. Also, the illumination brightness may be too bright sometimes depending on the outside light and which setting you have the illumination knob on. Several of our scopes come with 5 or 7 different brightness settings to help the user find the best fit for the time of day.

Hi jgpliskn,
Please call our tech support at (866) 627-8278 Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm PST for assistance in zeroing your scope. Your scope is covered under a lifetime warranty in the event there is something wrong with it; we will replace it with a brand new one free of charge. Please note, we will be closed July 4th and will resume normal business hours on Monday July 7th.

bsmith1,
LOL We’re not sure if that’s going to them solve their issue but it’s a start. :wink:

Hi banshee9x,
Don’t panic, we can assure you will be able to use your scope without any issues. Our friendly tech support staff can be reached at (866) 627-8278 Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm PST or you can email us at support@ncstar.com if you need any help with zeroing your scope.

NcStar - do the double rifle cases have a divider in the main compartment? Or are both rifles intended to be strapped in to the same (large) compartment?

I cannot tell from the Woot description or the NcStar website.

Thanks!

Hi cbuttre835,
There is no divider for the main compartment. Both rifles are intended to be strapped in the same large compartment. If you have any other questions, feel free to email us at support@ncstar.com or call us at (866)627-8278 Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm PST. Please note, we will be closed on July 4th.

Love the fact that a vendor is so proactive to feedback and customer concerns! Thanks NcSTAR!

You’re welcome Ripcode :slight_smile: We’re always happy to help our customers in any way we can.

@NcStar: Do you have any pictures of the sight picture through the scope?

It looks like the discreet double bag model has a divider that goes in between the two rifles though to prevent scratches. Is that the case?

Hi I just ordered one of the scopes from this deal and the model that was sent had the RED and GREEN illumination, instead of the advertised BLUE and GREEN. Is this a different model or was the description incorrect? I was hoping for the product that was described.

I’m sorry about the mix-up. If you haven’t already, I’d recommend emailing support@woot.com with your order details and situation. CS dig into what’s happening and review your available options. Let us know how things go.