Nearly the Last Crap of the Year

Same here. I thought I finally would get a BOC but NO!!! Meh.

Got but couldn’t check out!

I am so crap happy right now, score Bobby Orr !!!

I was just signed in a couple minutes before trying for this and I had to sign in again. How long does a sign in last??? Serious question.

Gah! Again! I was logged in aND everything, no crap for me.

Damn! I was so on it and I forgot to be signed in. The sign in killed it for me lol Maybe next time.

A decade later, still just one bag of crap. #womp

I knew it was coming… I was ready… BOOOYAH! Second one ever! Good way to end the year.

it was going through the payment process but then just blanked out. no error, just acted like I didn’t have anything in my cart. no boc!

It’s been 5 years and countless frustrating attempts, but finally got me a bag of crap!!!

Me too, and I lost again. It’s been years since I got crap. I even got an automatic $5 coupon this time but NOOOOO! Are there still bots that grab these up?

Denied But…But… WHY!!! =/

Bee oh seeee, bee oh see bee oh see bee oh seeeeeeeee!

Ahh yes, the boss will be pleased to know I got my BOC and can finally get back to work!

I SERIOUSLY got in as it switched over… and watched it sit and spin as everyone else got one…and again… I missed out because for whatever reason my order couldn’t process like those who hit “I want one” after me.
UGH–WOOT!!! With as much money as you have to be making, let’s re-think this. Those who hit buy it now while there’s still more than 50% available should get it. At least your servers aren’t crashing every time now, but it’s getting beyond frustrating to hit the button and nothing happens. Feels like my prom night!

Interesting, wonder what happened, its not even in my “stuff you missed” in the cart.

First crap in 2+ years.

I placed my order, and it just sat there thinking for a long time, the the screen changed to Place you order again, but for something else I had in the cart. I hit the button again without looking to see what it said. No indication of a BOC on the stuff I bought page, not even a denied! Now I’m feeling a bit confused.

It’s amazing how it never times out when I buy normal items.

Mine did the same thing. AFTER I had to log in again 5 minutes after I logged in… It just went to a blank white screen after I confirmed/placed order.