Neat Receipts v3.0 Document Management System with Scanner

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Neat Receipts v3.0 Document Management System with Scanner
$69.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Neat Receipts v3.0 Document Management System with Scanner

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Price comparator post - Manually-optimized searches for relevant results

Refurbished Neat Receipts v3.0 Document Management System with Scanner, for $69.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Neat Receipts v3.0 Document Management System with Scanner

[list][]Manual price comparator for Neat Receipts v3.0 Document Management System with Scanner
[
]Single-click comparison for this product[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

i have ann lder model here at home and like it alot, if it was almost dead i would get this but i wont…

Good price.

DOSENT WORK WITH MAC…

I found out there is software for mac that can make this work.

worth it? and mac compatible?

does it work with a mac =)) seriosly does it???

Here’s what its going for on ebay:

eBay Results: Neat Receipts Scanner

In case anyone wanted to know…

If I have an upgrade CD to 4.0 for NeatReceipts can I use it on this?

getting 3 for sure

I am intrigued by this, may be i for 1

Looks useful if you keep records of the things you buy and to mange your budget.

How funny. My mother bought this from Staples last month for $99.99. I actually really like it. No complaints.

Other than that it takes up less space, how is this better than a regular scanner? Especially ones with text recognition software?

I have this, it is very useful for business cards. I haven’t used it for receipts yet. I just have about over 500 business cards uploaded in there.

Just a note, it doesn’t work as well as I hoped in terms of recognizing text from the cards, you’ll have to make a lot of corrections.

Why would anyone in the world need this instead of a regular and more versatile 40 dlls scanner? By the way, will it work with my Ipod?

I’ve been thinking about this, but a refurb scanner is scary enough… hm…

get the FLASH add off the main page please

whoa, pretty expensive. i guess maybe if you expense a lot of receipts…

Can this be used as a replacement for a flat bed scanner?

it isnt.