Neat Receipts v4.0 Document Management System with Scanner

In reference to the stay-cation… I just took a vacation that was a staycation the week of labor day… why? Because we couldn’t afford to go anywhere. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO AFFORD A WOOT-OFF!!! UGH!

Well with items like this, it won’t be hard.

Will this scan hit lists?

Buy this.
Print out the receipt on here from Woot.
Scan the receipt back in.
Then ask yourself.
WTF?

total carp.

I just went to buy the ipod dock and it sold out while you were making me REGISTER!!! WTF?

I remember these from previous woot offs, always heard good things if you need or want to scan documents/recipits.

Dear Lord, why?

Well fiddletap me timbers, it actually sold out.

aw come on… I can only watch so much Cash Cab while refreshing… give me something better

I have one of these and it’s the cat’s meow. It has made expense reports a bearable task, and not need to mail in paper receipts is a plus. Works well on crumpled receipts too.

will the scanner work with a mac (i know the software wont)

Oh my goodness, this sold out soooo fast!

I bought one of these last time and it has been one of the best purchases I’ve ever made for getting organized. The scanner is really just a scanner, but the software (Neat Works) that comes with it is extremely easy to use and has surprisingly accurate OCR.

For example, if you have all of your home improvement receipts scanned, you can find a receipt for returning a product simply by searching for the product’s name. I was expecting a nice scanned-document-organization system, but the extra features are what really sets it a part.

How much was it?