NeatDesk Desktop Scanner

I have used with both my Mac & Windows machines (same one, you don’t need different ones for different os’). HOWEVER - DOES NOT WORK WITH MAC’S EL CAPITAN YET. I have confirmed with Neat’s customer service that they are working on the issue. The new Mac OS does NOT recognize their drivers and cannot scan to PDF or to their software because image capture does not recognize the device. They say they will announce when the updated drivers are available with no ETA.

I have used with both my Mac & Windows machines (same one, you don’t need different ones for different os’). HOWEVER - DOES NOT WORK WITH MAC’S EL CAPITAN YET. I have confirmed with Neat’s customer service that they are working on the issue. The new Mac OS does NOT recognize their drivers and cannot scan to PDF or to their software because image capture does not recognize the device. They say they will announce when the updated drivers are available with no ETA.

I’m thinking about getting this to scan/file all gas/grocery receipts mostly and then hospital bills/cell phone bills, etc. from there. Is this the right product for me? Does this automatically file the various scanned receipts into the correct location on my computer?

Am I forced to save my documents on Neat’s cloud storage? I prefer to keep them on my desktop computer.

Sorry. This item is no longer available.