Neato Floor Robotic Vacuum System

[youtube=CI8UPHMzZm8][/youtube]

A must listen. It’s an audio clip from a radio station where a lady calls in with a traffic suggestion. Move the Deer Crossing Signs.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RIM2MAMg-DQ/TNo6-rVNNtI/AAAAAAAAA4o/wAssPFKeVto/s1600/catgif.gif

These people breed.

Heh. They do a follow up interview with her as well.

I Wooted this when it was $299, and have not once regretted buying it. It does not cozy up to walls but other than that, it does a good job. It does a good job picking up cat hair and cat litter, too. Note that there is no carpet in my house where Neato roams, so I can’t comment on that but it works well on laminate and vinyl flooring.

I bought one the last time they had this. It doesn’t pick up dirt as well as my hoover and I have to go around the edges of the room with a handheld vac. It is good for intermittent cleaning if you aren’t fussy. I don’t find I can’t leave it alone as it gets stuck. I dust while it vaccums.

I called up to the customer service and they said it has a multi voltage support (110-240V).

Thanks for sharing that information!

This is an obvious lie. The roomba is stupid. it cleans randomly, it knows nothing about your room, it cant see anything till it hits it. You call that smart? I have both roomba and neato, neato beats it hands down. If your neato is clogging then you got to much dirt/hair in your house and its going to take several runs to clear that and if thats true, then your roomba is cleaning for crap if there is that much stuff left over.
Also, 3 inches along the wall? seriously? At most, 1-1 1/2 inches will be left, nothing that can be done about that, the design of the neato can’t get any closer to that. Why does your roomba not clog? because all that hair is getting stuck in the bristles, again I know, I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and had to clean that damn brush after every cleaning. Again, if the neato is clogging its because your carpet is filthy with hair and its going to take several cleanings to get it up. The neato relies on its powerful vac to get the debris and hair up, not its brush. Is the neato perfect? No its not, but I feel it is far superior to the roomba in almost every way. I have had mine for a 1 1/2+ years now, I have had it replaced by neato 3 times due to issues, but they stand behind their product and if there is a problem, they will replace it.

DJ ROOMBA

Took the words right out of my mouth

If you have pets, I would highly recommend the pet upgrade kit for the neato also. It will cause you to have to clean the brush a little more often, but between it and the added filter, you get a much better airflow that really helps to pull that dirt into the neato. Worth every penny!

LOL when the Roomba was on sale a few weeks ago here, everyone busted its chops saying how much better the Neato was! Now YOU say the Roomba is better… Argh!!

“… shampoo is better… NO conditioner is better…”

So no extra filters, brushes, little nifty magnetic strip to set down an invisible wall?

Hmmmmm…so close yet so far…

How long does it usually take for this type of item to ship? I am a first time wooter and ordered this 10/23–still says ‘awaiting shipping.’

Thanks!

hello and welcome!
generally speaking, it takes up to 7 business days. if you’re concerned about the status of your order, feel free to drop a line at support@woot.com & they’ll make sure all is right in the world.