Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Robotic Vac

Avoid this. It doesn’t come with directions, and the insurance that is available for it is a scam. I paid the money for it, but the website doesn’t allow you to select a vacuum. No money back either. Mine has been sitting in the storage unit for months.

I’ve purchase several of these… for myself and as gifts. They all came with instructions. And at this price plus the rebate they are an incredible deal. Wish there were multiple rebates per household but unfortunately only one rebate per household.

I’m thinking that the rebate no longer applies, can anyone else please confirm this or send me the link? Thank you!

Yeah, the rebate has expired. I’ve emailed to get it removed.

You must have not gotten it from Woot. I received mine 3 days ago and it included the instructions and everything that it was supposed to. The past couple days this unit has worked very effectively. We will have to see how the next few months go, but as of now I would 100% recommend this item. I would have to assume you did not do your research/know much about these products.

Worth the extra money to buy a Roomba 650. Durability is better than the Neato which is important if you want $250 purchase to still be working in 2 years

Warning!! batteries need to be replaced every 6 month’s or less.The warranty period for batteries ,6 month’s max.The average cost of batteries$50.00-$80.00. No help from factory if past 6 month’s

hi, can you verify what batteries is this user talking about since this is has a charging station?

Warning!! batteries need to be replaced every 6 month’s or less.The warranty period for batteries ,6 month’s max.The average cost of batteries$50.00-$80.00. No help from factory if past 6 month’s