Need Help with Making a Return

How can I make a return. I am within the 30 day return window. I tried to follow the directions in this thread: Returns but after I click on the I need help button next to my order I do not have the option to select Select “I wanna cancel or return some stuff”. The only options I have to select are:

• I want to ask about my order!
  • I want to look at my account!
  • I’ve a product question, you see.
  • I have feedback about your site!
  • I’ve got some trouble with your website, or a question about your API.

Also when I select any one of the options and click continue nothing happens? My order was for the meross Smart Wi-Fi Outdoor plug ordered on March 16. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi there! Use" I want to ask about my order". They’ll help you.

I tried selecting that, but when I click on continue nothing happens.

Could you try clearing cookies for Woot & Amazon?
Do you have any add-ons that could be blocking the next screen?
Maybe try another browser?

I tried it and it worked for me on Chrome, App, and mobile web.

If all else fails, email support@woot.com from the email address on your Woot account.

I cleared cookies and made sure the popup blocker is off. I tried Chrome, Edge and Firefox. Nothing worked. I will try to email support.

Thanks for trying to help.

I just tried the app and it is letting me go through the return process.

1 Like

YAY!!! Glad to hear!

BTW, just confirmed there is an issue with our support form on desktop. I wasn’t seeing because I was within our internal network. I’ve let CS know.

I have tried this process three times and never heard back. When I submitted the form it says I would hear back within 24 hours and I never did. And there is no phone number for customer service so is there advice on how to return an item? I ordered a shoe size 5 and they sent a size 11. I am now stuck with this until I can figure out how to get them to respond??

Hi there. Let me check in with them. Weekends can take a bit longer.

Update: Yep, you’re in the queue. Hang tight.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.