Need: Ideas for office pranks.

Then just replace the whole PC with a similar one and really mess things up… “Why is my whole computer in Chinese!”

2 Likes

We take our laptops with us everywhere. EVERYWHERE!

EVERYWHERE!

Fill up various desk drawers with different varieties of cereal, lots and lots of cereal

4 Likes

Ah. very good.
Replace the wheels on his desk chair with furniture slider/movers.
Fill the desk drawers with helium filled balloons. When he opens them it will be like a party.
Make molds from and oil based clay of all of his office supplies, then cast them in creative substances and swap.

4 Likes

Also, print a bunch of copies out of this photo, hand them out with a sharpie to all employees, collect the results, and leave them all over his office.

//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/woot/original/3X/9/a/9afb69cf462e73c50e78dfd6397a7974feb0ff3f.jpeg

6 Likes

And hang them in the elevators, especially in the buildings where the teams he used to work with reside.

5 Likes

Only bagged, though. Open invitation to other critters is a bad thing.

1 Like

Yeah…that wont work. He actually has a cereal bar. I don’t mean one of those bars you unwrap to eat - which tastes like cardboard pulp with rasins. I mean a shelf full of cereals.

1 Like

Every file in his desk need to be swapped with a map or riddle of where the ACTUAL files is hidden.

2 Likes

That’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make.

2 Likes

Place one of those window/door alarms in the desk drawers so that when he opens them they go off.

Like this…

5 Likes

Make it a designated hook-up space. Have a sign-up sheet for couples who want to schedule some time to utilize the office. Maybe put some pillows and other things to make it comfortable and inviting.

2 Likes

Swap the bags of cereal

2 Likes

Trash pandas can scale buildings, y’know.

1 Like

Thoughts from the raccoon… “Trees and getting much bigger these days.” “Or maybe I shrunk”

2 Likes

Yes…and add random “prizes” mixed in with the cereal.

3 Likes

Turn it into a conference room. Y’all need more conference rooms.

5 Likes

Put something that beeps every 15 minutes somewhere hard to find. See how long it takes him to locate it.

2 Likes

Just get one of these:

giphy

3 Likes

Or these!

5 Likes