Need More Land

Trees are mean…

http://www.offthemarkcartoons.com/cartoons/2008-04-01.gif

Oh I’m a steeljack and I feel ok…

What do they shout instead of “timber?” Maybe “STRUCTUUUUURE!”

I’d like to thank Uniique, Rglee129 and Midgerock for their valuable feedback during the design process.

I’d like to thank my loyal fans who keep voting through good times and bad.

And whoever I forgot to thank. You are really important; I just can’t remember you.

I always pegged apple trees to be the lumberjack type.

I love green shirts, just might get this one.

I wonder how the veneer will look like from this tree… um I mean building.

I REALLY like this

…but I just bought like five shirts on here (ABT randoms and two others). I don’t know what to do. Is this what a shirt.woot obsession feels like? #halp

Does anybody else find it weird that these trees are using a saw that was wooden handles?

I love the concept, but I wish the building (that takes up a lot of the shirt) was more interesting.

I suppose you can tell how old a building is by the number of coffee stain rings you find on the stump.

I get and like the comment, but a high rise is the most efficient use of space. The trees should be destroying a sprawling 16,000 sqft 3 bedroom ranch.

I was also wondering why the trees didn’t just touch it.

Glad this one made it into the top 3, it was my favorite of the derby. Can’t wait to wear mine out hiking!

I kind of agree… =\

It’s the sequel we prayed never we’d see…

The Happening 2.

Seriously though, great tee with a nice theme to it. Congrats Parrotworks. :slight_smile:

Reason number one on why Ents are the biggest threat to cities. They must be stopped!

Those trees look like sawing experts. They must’ve felt pretty uncomfortable at Lumberjack School.

Cancel Arbor Day, the tress have been recruited by terrorists.

HA HA HA I just noticed that Urban Bawls anyone??