Needed on Item Pages

Missing: Pictures of items showing the color (and other graphic and important) choices. C’mon guys, you’re not tech/unsophisticated, we want and in many if not most cases, need to know what the item (e.g. clothing) looks lie -exactly!

We usually show all options available. We don’t have the technology to make it context-sensitive to your choice in the drop down though.

If you’re on the app, click into the sale and you’ll see all the options with captions for each color/style.

1 Like

Bush League (circa 1900’s)! - a Division of Amazon not having “the technology to make it context-sensitive to your choice in the drop down though.” I mean REALLY!

1 Like

They are an independent subsidiary (I think that’s the proper term) of Amazon, not Amazon itself. I understand things may not be to your liking but Woot doesn’t have the resources Amazon has. They operate separately.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

" things may not be to your liking but Woot doesn’t have the resources Amazon has. They operate separately."

So…“My liking”… You think I’m alone in wanting to know what I’m purchasing? NOT! I haven’t bought at least a dozen items due to this shortfall. Just because they don’t waste their time, like apparently I am, in generously giving the company some apparently much needed feedback, doesn’t mean they’re not out there.

Gee, maybe my, “liking,” would MORE than pay for following through on the idea that consumer’s are educated enough not to fall for your cutsie expressions to not care about what they spend their hard-earned cash on.

And, BTW, how about just picturing, in ONE jpeg, ALL the color options, without the “technical know-how,” of operating the drop down selections.

Ahh, forget about it. I found a source that gives me pictures of my options.

the office rage GIF

Jennifer Aniston Abc GIF by Emmys

2 Likes

It is well known that woot’s information comes from the amazon seller. If the seller hasn’t coughed up that information then woot won’t have it.

That being said, if you do not find enough information for you to make an informed purchase then do the rational adult thing and don’t make the purchase. Hells bells, or roll the dice and make the purchase . You do you. I ain’t your granpappy.

2 Likes

We’re a small company with a very small dev team. We can’t leverage Amazon’s developers whenever we want. There’s a ton of features we’d love to add but they’re always prioritized against other things that often win out.

We do add captions and list the drop downs in the same order as the photos to assist customers as best we can.

5 Likes

Like a winking monkey emoji. That’s at the top of the list.

5 Likes

And a Felicia waving bye emoji.

5 Likes

Oh yes, that’s next on the list.

3 Likes

Rage quit emoji

2 Likes

I agree. If you can’t find the info, then make the right call…

Stop It Get Real GIF

Brought to you by the great commonwealth of Virginia.