Nelson 360 Degree Pulsating Sprinkler

I just want my monkey :frowning:

actually bought a pair of these on a 2forTues thing last year. not bad. they work.

nothing better for that winter yard care like a 360 sprinkler.

OH YES PULSATE, YOU LITTLE SQUIRT MONKEY! My shrubbery is dripping!

time for bag of crapola?

I bought 2 of these from woot sometime in the last year. They are VERY loud: they can be heard from indoors when running. Both have already broken :frowning:

I got 3 of these, good buy, durable, easy to move as they stake with 2 thin spikes that fit inside the base. Way better design than normal ones.

Iā€™m not just saying thatā€¦ I would like people to stop telling everyone about woot because they obviously canā€™t keep the good items up for more than 5 seconds. I went to buy a couple thermo-clocks-Sold Out, I went to buy 3 Sleeping bags after reading Inner Lining: 100% polyester no knowing if that was like wind breaker material, and now this one has ended in a about a minuteā€¦ bye!

IDK if youā€™re serious of not, but just in case you are a first-time wooterā€¦ itā€™s a ā€œrandom crapā€

go to bagsofcrap.com if you want to see some examples

Try NOT to step on them.
Or - stick with wine.
I got 6 and they are great. One problem, they donā€™t work well for small areas - pressure has to be up high to make the tch-tch work right, and then it sprays too hard. Using the 2 settings to adjust the distance down, makes it wipe out the grass in about a 4 foot arc.

These wer crap, broke within a weekā€¦BOTH od them!

Why no stats on this? I canā€™t help wondering how many of these Woot had to sell.