Neo-Australia

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - so you can shop while you shop!

Neo-Australia [Parched] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Tuesday) OR $5 international shipping

1 * Orange Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

For some reason every time I see this design I think of Samurai Jack

This is absolutely beautiful. Congrats PP, in for one. Merry Christmas!

There’s nothing about this design that says “Australia”… It could really be any city fading into an orange background.

I’m just waiting for an EVA Unit shaped like a kangaroo to pop out from in between some of those towers…

It’s upside down, isn’t it?

:slight_smile:

I feel like Bruce Willis should be driving a flying taxi across this shirt.

Sadly, I don’t see anything in this piece that distinguishes it as ‘Australia’.

Australia: Now accepting British convicts from the future!

Condition: Parched

what the heck is “parched” condition?

Parched is b/c it’s dry there. That’s why they have to drink so much beer.

Merry christmas to me! :slight_smile:

Leeloo Dallas Multipass…?

CCOOORRBIN DDAAAAAALLLAASSS! The ONE AND ONLY winner of the GEMINI CROQUET CONTEST!..

I’ve seen that movie wayyyy too much

I refuse to accept that it is the future until we have flying cars, however, this shirt helps soothe the pain with visions of where I can fly that car from the future. But, I’m told it’s gonna be the future soon, so there is still hope.

Fifth Element? Nah, more like the final scene from Beyond Thunderdome.

Thanks everyone, you gave me an AWSOME gift!

Merry Christmas!!!

awesome, color, design, everythin, but would much prefer a print to a shirt

Reading the description while living in Australia is somewhat amusing. It is a harsh country, but has a much higher standard of living than the United States. Aussies think people who live in Florida are crazy and if you live in a snow zone you are equally insane.
I’ll go back to my coastal view where the temp stays under 90 in summer and around 70 during winter :stuck_out_tongue:

PS. I’ll tell you what is bad about Australia… no woot! I have to have things shipped international which can be costly.