Nerd Life, Baby

I would have bought this shirt, except I am currently boycotting asphalt colored shirts. I have enough of them. Give me a red, or even a navy.

now I’m reading it as Pi-Hero, which would be a great video game if it were like, Pie Hero, and it would combine the fun of Cooking Mama with the awesome of Guitar Hero. and in the end you’d eat pie.

No, no, no! Nobody wants to be labeled a “nerd”. “Geek” is where it’s at!

Same. I think this would just confuse a lot of people and require more explanation than a shirt is worth.

People always complain about too many video game references and cute, fuzzy critters, but no one thinks you can have too much Pi?

I call shenanigans, the N64’s controller was never available in the wireless variety!

Nerd’s play love
NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOOUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
!?

I think geeks just get clumped in with nerds nowadays. To tell the truth I’ll take nerd anyday.

I actually quite disagree that the N64 is considered even remotely a nerd item, as video gaming goes – casual gamers prefer and own Nintendo consoles far more than the hardcore “nerd” gamers. If it was a true nerd controller device, it possibly should be something a tad less owned like, I don’t know, like a Neo Geo or Saturn controller, but neither of these would create the “E” they required so blah.

Ahh! I seent da d and thought that’s lam3 to use for the d. Then I thought perfect nerd shirt with lame stuff on it injoy!

Though, trying to explain it would in fact make you appear pretty nerdy

Anyone who wears this shirt will instantly be elevated to π-mp status!

I second! I was wondering what “geek” would look like spelled out like this…

I saw the same thing. But if nerds are heroes to you, I guess it doens’t matter, sort of.

Oh, I thought it was a partly melted marshmallow with a nerd falling out.

Specifically, they seem to be the exact model of glasses worn by Lewis Skolnick in Revenge of the Nerds. Notice the oval design on the horn.

http://www.jewornotjew.com/img/people/lewis_skolnick.jpg

Herp, Terp, Terd (Turd?), Hero, Pi-ero (Pyro?)
The D20 is small enough to detract from the overall design and serves no real purpose.
What’s that arc coming from the top of the protractor anyway? If someone’s already been using it to draw, they should have drawn “NE” and “D” and made it clearer.
In for three!

definitely a D20.

But the glasses kinda look like a P instead of a D… I kept reading “NERP.”

Dude, I think everyone owned a nintendo 64. Maybe it’s true nowdays that more casual gamers tend to own nintendo consoles, but I don’t believe that was quite the case with n64.

you mean excited like an electron that jumps to a higher energy state due to u-v radiation.

duhhhhh.