I purchased but can’t get the shipping charge to come off. Cancelled the first order; I tried it again but it was still there, could t removed.
I have emailed CS.
Hi there. Here’s a few things to try:
- Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
- On the checkout page, check “use this address”
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
- Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
- Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
- Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
- Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
- Try an incognito or private mode in your browser
I did all of that, thank you. It also happened on another food item. I wanted to purchase before they were all gone. Fanny Mae was another one that didn’t want me to buy it? I reached out to CS. Thanks @ThunderThighs