Netgear 108Mbps Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter

[Froogle](http://www.froogle.google.com/froogle?q=Netgear 108Mbps Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter &btnG=Search) prices
[Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=Netgear 108Mbps Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter &tag=feerite-20&index=blended&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325) prices & reviews

Built into laptop =(

Will this work with the 360?

best. description. ever.

so… is the router included??? jeeze, i think we got it woot!

Does this work with a Mac?

Loves the size of it

Will this work with TiVO?

I thought it was a “Wireless USB” device… but it turns out it’s a 802.11G device that plugs to USB 2.0… not that interesting!

Shit, i just bought a wireless router because i didn’t feel like shelling out 40 bucks for an adapter for my wii…

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Netgear 108Mbps Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter
$17.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Netgear WG111t 108Mbps Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter

the useful linkage blog has the comparison site links… cuz i seriously love netgear and all their products… you know?

I got one of these in the Woot-off and it works pretty well, especially for a refurb.

If it’s anything like mine though, it doesn’t come with any setup or drivers, so you may want to get those ahead of time somehow.

Meh, I’m not a fan of netgear wireless devices. Both D-Link and Netgear have let me down with constant signal losses.

G’nite.

That was an odd, and not that great writing. For a product like this, they could have at least tried. Not the usual A+ stuff. Maybe tomorrow. (sigh)

I have 2 of three of these left I got in the “woot” bundle package which included a router. Amazingly easy to use with winXP, no drivers were needed and I’m also using one of the routers. Really not sure what woot charged me, But no complaints as not an issue running on winxp, 2003, and even used it on vista.

Nope. compatible adapters

Will it work with a Mac?

$16.49 for 2G at supermediastore.com with free s/h