Netgear 54 Mbps Wireless USB Printer Server with 4 Port Switch

who has a printer anymore?

Warning from a Past Wooter of this item:

Check printer compatibility first! Mine is still in the box (sigh)…

Thinkin bout it actually.

Netgear killed my dad.

darnit woot!

I really really need a cheap switch, but if i buy this, I can’t ask the family for one for christmas.

That is the worst router i have ever used

Loved the description on this one!

If it was 108mbps, I would get it to replace my current Netgear that is on the fritz

in for 1!

This will take a while.

Atleast it is a good purchase. I bought one of these a couple of years ago and it still works great today. Granted it was this price 2 years ago also.

wheres Jazz Hands??

This will sound dumb, but do they sell usb to paralell port converters that would work for this? I have an old laser printer that I use… Anyone know, seriously? Thanks!

Does anyone have a serious opinion on this? I like the idea of wirelessly networking my printer.

Obsolete, refurbished, POC

Printers are going wireless

You can place this baby next to your TV rabbit ears

Larryedit:

Venison chili - can be awesome! What do you put in it (besides venison)?
BTW, Kippy, you’ve been sparkling for a long time today, haven’t you?
My woot-memory is a little fuzzy, since I had to leave at mid-day.

Kippyj: I’ve been in and out today, but am usually around during w00t-offs. They amuse me. As previously mentioned, my oven broke down yesterday so I had to crockpot dinner tonight, meaning I had to make do with what was in the pantry and freezer: venison round steak, large can of petite-diced tomatoes, can of tomato sauce, can of green chiles, garlic, onion, chili powder, black coffee, a few drops of red hot sauce, a few drops of Worcestershire and a spoonful of molasses.

I make 15 or so different versions of chili…this is just what I had today.

Someone was just asking for one of these awhile back. Its actually a good deal considering its got a print server. Too bad netgear sucks. Go for cisco. Itll cost you a couple hundred but their waaaaaaaay better

boc BOC b.o.c. bag of crap boc boc boc boc

need 1 , got 2…