Netgear 54Mbps Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter

So there I was, surrounded by hemp-clad midgets, when all of a sudden, I says to myself, “Self,” I says, “Nostradomatic predictions aside, carrots-- perhaps coming in bandoliers, or maybe barrels-- will surely be rewarded you.” That’s when the midgets started stabbing me in the eye with lolcats and poohrocks.

For this, and a great many other things, I blame kippy. Mostly because she has a nice, small, easily remembered and typed name.

get back to it… I should start it!!!

Are we on Planet of the Apes?

hooray for finals. not. can’t wait for saturday.

Horrible! Read the Newegg reviews…not worth the $5 shipping charge.

2 sexc

i guess u do learn somethin new everyday

I wonder if ppl are really buying the things we dont want, or does woot read our comments and slowly take it away to make us think other are buying?

That looks just like someone I work with and the boss…

Yeah, I know…I was sleeping. Snoring away and dead to the world…didn’t hear my little text message warning or the little siren for the wootalyzer thingy. LOL The pop up screens were taunting me when I did wake up. LOL And to add insult to injury, they only had 8 of the 8GB and 9 of the 2GB. <<<Never would have been awake enough to remember my CC# pin. LOL

Yeah, how do you know they have 40 to sell?

I dont think I want to connect to the internet with a computer that still needs one of these things.

we must b workin in the same place man…

http://www.seekcodes.com/images/Id-Hit-It/Id-Hit-It-12.jpg

im canadian i have a 6 digit zip code yet when i want to register it says enter 5 or what the hell?

WEP…Really? almost 2009 and you give me WEP encryption as my highest choice.

walks away shaking head

ok i just made pancakes and sausage who wants some

Stupid question maybe… Does this work with an Apple iMac?

HAHA to all you who stayed up waiting for the bundle of cookies and didn’t get it!!! I had a nice sleep!!!

Would this work to hook an Xbox up to live games?