Netgear 802.11g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter - 2 Pack

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Netgear 802.11g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter - 2 Pack
$34.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 2 Netgear WG111 802.11g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter

it’s refurbed though (once again)

very nice woot!! too bad i already got a motorola setup!! good job woot!!

Froogle link

I think you can get this cheaper outside

Now this is a deal… and you get 2 of them…go WOOT !!!

Are they Mac friendly? Dunno.

This seems like a good deal, but I have no use for it. How about something instead of wireless adapters all the time? Not everyone who Woots are hopeless geeks!

i bought this a long time ago, and it has come in handy when i fix someones computer when they dont have wireless and someone near them does and i need to do MAJOR updates.

i found you have to use netgears software, but that might have been ignorance on my part.

chipset?

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=+Netgear+802.11g+Wireless+USB+2.0+Adapter&btnG=Search+Froogle

Froogle shows it at $25 per unit minimum.

compusa has them for $10

CompUSA link

usb 1.1? sorry, too cheap to upgrade…

$40 total for 2 refurbed wifi adapters…nah. maybe for $30 total

Not MIMO?

Uh, thanks, but no thanks…

Geeks.com has the exact same thing, refurbished for $26.50 + shipping each.

Good woot! I’ll wait until I’m not so short on cash though. A $10 savings right now is more worth it to me for food. :frowning:

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=WG111NAR&cat=NET

I wish I knew if I’d get ones that were compatible with my tivo.

No BOC, but I’ve gotten sick of running my wireless network with a G router and 2 B ethernet bridges. I think I’ll pick these up, especially for the price.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Why couldn’t you have just sold one. I would have gotten it. I don’t need two and this is too expensive for just one. Anyone want to go halves on this?