NETGEAR N600 Wireless-N Dual Band Router

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

NETGEAR N600 Wireless-N Dual Band Router
$34.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Man I wish this was the Premium Edition with the ReadyShare Cloud. :frowning: GREAT deal on this router though, still $73.40 on Amazon…

edit: Saw the new N600 model not the one they are selling here which is WNDR3400, apologies.

Nice and fast when it works… but I’m on my third one now. The signal will show full on your tablet/computer/whatever, but it won’t connect to the internet.

this is truly worthless been up all night for junk that i have no use for.
N has less range

edit: aw- we cant post lolcats anymore?

I’m seeing $73 on Amazon… Pretty steep discount.

I have this and my WiFi cuts out when my house phone is in use. Is it Comcast, or is it the router? Hmmm

For $35 worth a shot.

YES! I would love to have another conversation about the glowing blue light… sigh.

This model is not supported by DD-WRT. (If you’re interested in such things.)

I already have a 4-port router; bring on an 8-port! Woo hoo!

Yes, I have the WNDR3300 (looks just like the picture) and I agree that the battery of blinking blue lights is unnecessary.

No gigabit. Steer clear; there’s no justification for anything to have physical Ethernet ports that cap at 100M anymore. It’ll just make you nuts the first time you need to cable up for a large transfer.

Careful using the “N” word!

This is my last. I’m out for the count on this one. I know, wioth my luck, the coal will be next, but screw it. I’ve gott get some sleep and get up at 6 for work. Been up since 8 last night x.x

Not DD-WRT compatible.

Shame-- My wrt54g is still running great in the basement as a wireless client

no dd-wrt love, unfortunately.

Range: About 15 feet. Thumbs down!

No gigabit ports. I have no use for a router/switch if it isn’t gigabit. Pass.