NETGEAR Orbi WiFi System - 3 Pack

NETGEAR Orbi WiFi System - 3 Pack

I bought this at Costco for a bit more onsale and love it. Get a great signal throughout the house which wasn’t happening in the basement beforehand using Enmesh.

1 Like

I bought this last time Woot had it on sale and have been happy with it.

1 Like

I would like to second that. I got one from Woot for my parents and the speed is quite good!

If you got it from Costco, you probably paid around $300 on sale (as I did- normally like $379) BUT the Costco model is the RBK53S while this model is the RBK43. Now Costco does carry the Orbi 2 pack for RBK22 for $150. The difference is that the RBK53S is up to 7500 sq ft coverage and AC3000, while the RBK43 and RBK22 are both AC2200 and the range is 6000 sq ft for the RBK43 and 4000 sq ft for the RBK22.

Overall though for this price it’s a pretty good deal- pretty stable system (at least for the RBK53s)- I assume this one would perform pretty decent also. I don’t like that it doesn’t separate out the 5ghz from the 2.4ghz bands- it basically assigns what it thinks appropriate to the device- normally it’s right - but there are a couple devices I have issue with. And yes I did try and earlier firmware but it reverts back)

1 Like

I’m assuming you need a wi-fi service from a company? I have Spectrum/ Charter. Anyone know if this would work?