Netgear WGR614 802.11g Wireless Router

Here we go. And that gets you what?

Got in for 1 :slight_smile: woohoo Girlfriend gift hehe

Second that -
drops conections, has to be reset. PITA

this appears much slower than the glider!

I’m kinda new to WOOT. Do they ever sell anything besides electronics such as kitchen/household items?

Whoa, the blog has the price for this item?

You could use the leakfrog in your kitchen

6% bought 2, i’m guessing about 16 sold so far, that’s like 5%…so looks like a lot.

I’d just like to mention that I have this router, and have had no problems with it. If you’re in the market, it’s not a bad deal at all.

I’ve owned one of these since February. It’s flaky at best, at worst it’s a piece of crap. Netgear does keep releasing firmware for it, but I’ve really had nothing but problems with it. YMMV.

Yeah - motorized gliders even.

I had one of these. I say “had” because I returned it after it failed 5 days after I bought it. It would work for about 15 minutes at a time, provided that you had left it unplugged for the previous hour.

there is some of the most random crap sold on this site. most of it useless, but yet i can’t go to bed

Doesn’t look to be DD-WRT compatible…

well, as long as nobody’s buying anything. can someone explain what this bag o’ crap thing is all about?

liopughb gigyd fcuy8

THere are better deals out there for wireless routers. Poo poo on this Woot

i bit my current one is actin up anyways :slight_smile:

They sell roombas, scoobas, coffee makers, toasters, etc. just all depends on what they have.

Yes. Would you like to see a coffee maker next?