Netgear WGR614 802.11g Wireless Router

Waiting to Exhale

I agree…this is quite crap. It keeps crashing/hanging if you use the net a lot…especially Bittorrent. (Too many connection requests tends to mess it up)

Cost me $40 at the store

Can you use ethernet with this?

First woot-off for me as well, great way to pass time at work, but I’ve been up since midnight (woot-watcher for a while)

because prices aren’t available later

Netgear WGR614 802.11g Wireless Router
$15.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished

My first woot off as well. Boo!

50%

I have this router in my house now, and my neighbor across the street uses it when his dsl goes out. Works great.

Long time reader…first time poster

where is the good stuff??

Bought 2 - they’re cheap enough to keep on hand for any probs with one of 'em

I’ve had the b version of this router for about three years now. It works great.

thank goodness theyre going fast

i dont know if ill buy anything… ive always wanted roombas so i grabbed 2 dirt dogs a couple weeks ago and the roomba discovery the other day… ive been spending too much on robots lately (boe-bots, electronic equipment, irobot create, etc)

but ill probably buy something today, especially those delicious carrots everyones raving about

almost gone already

I’m in for one. It will gol well with my Linksys PC-Card and Zyxel PCI 802.11 adapters from previous Woots.

Fast Indeed

Well, the picture shows big numbers 1 2 3 4 on the front of the router, so I can only assume those correspond to RJ-45 plugs in the back.

of course, I’m assuming.

Regardless of which Woot Off Tracker you choose, please use a Woot Off Tracker during this Woot Off. It will make the entire site load faster and you’ll have a much better chance of not seeing those cursed Server Busy errors when a beloved BOC appears.

As you probably know, Wootaholics has been the most popular Woot Off Tracker through four Woot Offs and now we’re up and running for yet another. Remember you can always use Wootaholics.com for all your Woot Off tracking needs.

Because of the popularity of Wootaholics.com and the extreme load we experience at times, and in an effort to ensure stable Woot Off Tracking even during times of extreme load, you can always make use of the old MOVV Woot Off tracker which is now back on the Woot Off schedule of updates every 15 seconds.

I’m also beta testing sgartner’s new AJAX script. Please keep in mind that this is a beta test so there may be a few kinks. You’ll find the beta version (re-styled) at wootaholics.com/sgartner

Have fun and HAPPY WOOT OFF! WOOT!

and I cant even pick up his comparable linksys