Netgear WPN111 RangeMax Wireless-G MIMO USB 2.0 Adapter

Netgear WPN111 RangeMax Wireless-G MIMO USB 2.0 Adapter

$9.99 + $5 shipping

condition: Refurbished

pricing for future reference

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

Refurbished Netgear WPN111 RangeMax Wireless-G MIMO USB 2.0 Adapter, for $9.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Netgear WPN111 RangeMax Wireless-G MIMO USB 2.0 Adapter

To access the price comparator links, click here
And to compare with Froogle, Amazon and eBay, click here

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.jpg

Using this right now. Very easy to setup.

In for 1

How’s this work on a mac?

Is this pretty good? My router is in the basement, and I’m afraid I may not pick up the signal…

How is something like this a r/efurb?

had this a while ago for my old dell. worked pretty well, easy to setup

hmmmm… i have the MIMO router, i’m debating if upgrading and pairing it with a couple of these is worth the $25

Anyone know if this’ll get my XBOX 360 connected to my home network/Xbox live?

I was all geared up to buy, since I need a wireless adapter for my ubuntu box, but apparently, from what I’m reading, even with ndiswrapper, this does not work on linux.

fiddlesticks…

Compatible with pre-N, or is Super G the same as pre-N?

I’m in for one! :smiley:

Mostly unfavorable Amazon reviews.

And, doesn’t work with Mac

I wanted to buy it :frowning:

is this even relatively as fast as the RangeMax 240 PC Card?

I have a 240 router but the card was a little steep.

I have one i got from a previous woot sell it works in Ubuntu 7.04 7.10 and 8.04 that i have tested it in just plug it in it will be recognized no messing with ndiswrapper.

your router has a maximum through put of 240mbs this is 108mbs. Truthfully though in all situations i have ever tested it in unless you are right next to the router you will get the standard 54mbs and your internet connection to the internet is most likely less then 6mbs so it really won’t make a difference.

The description for this is funny. I mean, I’ve thought a lot about if these wireless internet signals have something in them that nobody knows about. Like seemingly everything else, what if they cause cancer? We’ll all be gone…

Sadly no 64bit xp drivers ill pass, almost though i have been looking for a new wirless card for my desktop.

Any coupon code?