Netgear WPN111 RangeMax Wireless-G MIMO USB 2.0 Adapter

Question from a newb.

I already set up my paypal account with woot, but I have not bought anything yet.

What I’m wondering is, when you hit the “I want one” button, what happens? Is that it, you bought it, no-going-back? or are there a few more steps before it’s yours?

Damn! I wanted that last thing whatever the hell it was.

I want my Box Of Cornflakes!

give it a rest cow-boy

Can someone explain the wierdness today with woot.
Today’s woot won’t update.
I have to go to blog to see the new item.
Mywoot behind, but updating.

Help>>#@#! $@$

no! why the repeats from like… three am

These were just before bag o crap last time. Pray for a pattern!

Next!

I have no better way to describe my question so please bare with me. I am well aware that I sound like I think the internet is made of tubes.

• This wireless G adapter, does it ‘create’ a wireless network? Say im in a room with no wireless. But the PC is plugged via internet. If I attach this thing, will add wireless to the room?

How many of these can there be in the world? Every time…

http://raena.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/fail.jpg

finally! an opportunity to drive home! i’ve been waiting for some shitty crap like this to show up. save the boc for when i get back! i’ll be on a slower internet connection so a little lucky from the lady herself wouldn’t be too bad, either.

boc???

SOLD OUT!!! YIPEEEE!!!

Oh no. they just listed a Netgear WPN111 RangeMax Wireless-G MIMO USB 2.0 Adapter - AGAIN! Well, I guess I’ll have to buy 3 more. It is too good a bargain to pass up.

finally! an opportunity to drive home! i’ve been waiting for some shitty crap like this to show up. save the boc for when i get back! i’ll be on a slower internet connection so a little luck from the lady herself wouldn’t be too bad, either.

ok. you’re a tripod. Now buy one or three of these Mr. oneWoot Tripod…

you get a chance to review…or maybe you don’t - push it and find out!

Almost time for Barak Obama Crucifix?

More steps, you have to choose how many you want, enter your password, and confirm once, then a new page, then confirm again and you are done :slight_smile:

Have fun!