Neuros MPEG4 Recorder

i did it for the hat

Not that much below retail ($129) and it’s due out in March!

http://www.neurosaudio.com/press/files/Neuros_MPEG4_Release.pdf

How does this handle macrovisioned input?

Does it have a de-macrovisioner built in? It dosent say here or on the products webpage. Thanks!

waiting for tommorow

bleh

INteresting woot

If I were a supplier, woot wouldn’t be my frist choice for a product launch… unless I was selling flying screaming monkeys of course.

I got it…not quite sure what I got, but I got it! Now I need a cheap, gigantic memory card.

Then there’s the Neuros MPEG-4 recorder. At first glace, it actually looks like a nice piece of kit, able to record from your TV, cable box, DVD player or other sources without using a PC and all for only $129. But then there’s the fine print: it has no built-in storage capacity, so you have to bring your own SD or CF cards to the party. Not only does this add a significant cost to the box, it also means that recording football games or longish movies is a no-go. I wonder what focus group thought THAT up?
Copied from: http://www.jimcofer.com/

This woot sucks!

$10 off ‘street price’

Can only record onto CF/SD- no hard drive

LOW res

Google “Neuros MPEG4 Recorder” and read the previews before you buy.

Good woot guys. Regardless of the nay-sayers, this is going to come in handy for a lot of my analog transfers around here. Also, after getting one of the Neuros MP3 players a little while back, I love Neuros. Great products and stylin’. Keep up the good work! :smiley:

Hey hey hey, woot woot woot!!!

Almost 20 minutes to get to 2nd page … on a LAN connection! :shock:

I tried posting to your forum for 10 mins, and all I got was “”. NOTHING!! How many sticks of french toast do you have in your breakfast server?

THIS is the last time I try to post first on your forum!!

And whoever is right in saying this thing only records at [size=18:0a341a091b]PGA (poo graphics array)[/size:0a341a091b]
vga is 640 x 480…

[size=18:0a341a091b]Woot should sell FREEBIES!!! WEEEOOOWEEEOWEEEEE!![/size:0a341a091b]

Geez… second time in a row at bottom of second page.

3rd Page Starts Here…>>>>>>>>>>>

Not a Woot worthy price. :x Thought we may get a good deal, guess not. :roll:

oh for goodness sakes! That is what it records at. I’ll post a sample…

[quote user=“iaMnafetS”]Don’t buy this woot.

30fps@362×240 resolution Microsoft ASF file format

30fps@320×240 resolution AVI file format, encode by DivX 4.0 & 5.0

That’s like VHS!!! What crap! It PLAYS at that, I wonder what it records at. And no network, just compact flash!? Poorly designed piece of poo. This should come in bag of crap.[/quote]

I bought one even though provantage has the same device for $119.00. The hat will be cool!

I like the new product launch, but I’m far from being nerd enough for this.

Something shiny please :smiley:

I Thought Mpeg4 was DVD format of 720x480 but proabally not.

can you record directly to a computer harddrive?