Never Give a Narwhal a Library Card

That’s alright. Most people don’t want their tax money to go to libraries at all.

Societal Necessities and Benefits: Not With My Money!

yes, that’s who it reminds me of!

This shirt will raise too many questions to be a buy for me. On another note, I saw someone else sporting a woot shirt during my daily travels. I felt like someone else knew the secret to the fun tshirt club.

that narwhal must be reading the bible, 'cuz those are sure some holy books… >=b

Hopefully the library cop from Seinfeld doesn’t see him.

Those books must have huge plot holes.

I love this! Hilarious. Congrats on the print!

CaptainWes - you should come to New York! I see woot shirts here all the time. It’s great!

agingdragqueen loves narwhals! They are kinda cute.

I’m sorry, I just don’t get it. My turn to be the obtuse one!!! Can anyone help me?

Do narwhals have blowholes?

Mr. Bookman!
LOL!

I wonder if this guy has “The Tropic of Cancer” by Henry Miller on that stack…

Twilight? A Million Little Pieces? Going Rogue?

nah…he’d just use his narwhallet. and he could easily liquidate some assets or dig up a few sand dollars if his prospects went belly up.

(that’s right folks, i’ll be here all week. >=b)

Lykklelig litennarkval! Happy little narwhal!

Are any of the books about body piercings?

Um…I’m sorry, but these books can no longer be circulated. You can either pay for them or replace with an exact copy. It would be less expensive and better for the library if you bring in an exact replacement, otherwise the monies just go to the county general fund (in which we get a very small percentage).

Hmmmm, considering that the Narwhal’s “horn” is actually a tooth I can only assume it’s going right through that poor whale’s brain the way it’s drawn.

I sort of wish I was kidding but yeah narwhals are weird.

Sad, but true.

the narwhal bacons at midnight

Yeah it’s a tooth that goes through their head (perhaps not that far) but at least he’s got an eye(tooth) for good literature.