NEW Apple 14" MacBook Pro with 8-Core M1 Pro (2021)

Received mine today and everything seems to check out, new in shrink wrap in unopened apple cardboard box with pull tab. 2 charge cycles, haven’t checked warranty coverage yet but there seem to be enough accounts of getting that here.

Was surprised to find it came with a 96W charger, which is nice, thought these came with the lower wattage bricks for the base 8/14 m1pros. My UPS delivery was without signature and didn’t update that it was delivered until 8 hours later, so be warned you may want to keep an eye out for it to arrive. 1500+ is a lot of money to have sitting on a doorstep…

2 Likes

I have the US layout keyboard on this deal

2 Likes

Update on this as it got resolved on day 3 with Apple Support

3 Likes

Thanks for your warning and the details about the charger. A quick search revealed it’s legit.
M1 Pro and Max variants courtesy: podfeet

2 Likes

How long did it take to process and ship your order?

2 Likes

Just placed my order. Hopefully wouldn’t regret it :w_worried:

2 Likes

Received my order. Brand new. 2 battery cycles. Limited AppleCare for 1 year with ability to purchase AppleCare+ within 61 days.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Why would they come with expired warranties if these are new?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Most computer companies transfer the warranty to the retailer. Then when a customer buys it, the register the unit and the warranty resets. Given that these are two years old, this retail warranty has expired so customers just need to reach out to Apple to reset the warranty.

3 Likes

Got mine today. Looked brand new - sealed like the new MacBooks. But, my warranty was already registered a week ago. Didn’t had to call Apple. Did anyone experienced this?

1 Like

I placed my order last thursday but still haven’t received mine yet. What state are you from and how long did you wait?

2 Likes

I also placed mine in Thursday. Im from a Philly suburb

2 Likes

Me too. I placed mine on Thursday as well and it’s still not shipped yet

2 Likes

Hi Ordered mine and it shipped about 2 days later and was delivered on day four. The Macbook was brand new sealed . Once i set it up with my account the 1 warranty and 60 day apple care was set up automatically. Great deal and very happy with Purchase.

2 Likes

I ordered mine on the evening of Oct 20th and Woot said it just shipped via UPS as of this post. Label was created on Oct 23 in Shreveport, LA and it is now “On the way” with an estimated arrival of 7pm tomorrow. I am in the southeast.

2 Likes

Is this coming back?

2 Likes

Probably? If we can get our hands on more.

1 Like

Not good. No internal padding. Apple Box looked ok. Keyboard is pretty much dead - half the keys work half of the time. Working with Apple right now to see if it’s some obscure setting in the OS. But it doesn’t look promising.

1 Like

My order was placed on Oct 20 but still haven’t received mine as of today. UPS tracking still shows on its way although I received an email from UPS saying it will be delivered on Oct 28. Had to open an investigation with UPS. Finger cross.

2 Likes