(NEW) Apple MagSafe Charger

(NEW) Apple MagSafe Charger

3 Likes

Could you use these with a pixel?

2 Likes

No. It will only work with “iPhone 14, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 Pro”

2 Likes

Yea I believe you can

1 Like

The magnetic part is only for the iPhones listed. The wireless charging works with the pixel

1 Like

I have an iPhone 12. I’m assuming this won’t work with a decent hard plastic case on?

1 Like

Works with my Nomad leather case. I’d imagine it will with any reasonably sized case. Thicker is worse of course.

Depends on the pixel model (some don’t have wireless charging), if the pixel supports magnet chargers/holders, and the wireless charge technology. (Qi vs whatever proprietary thing Apple uses)

2 Likes

Shockingly, Apple also uses the Qi charging standard for their phones. This charger is a Qi charger with a circular magnet around the edge to snap to the charging location on newer iPhones.
It will charge any Qi compatible device. Magnets are just passive.

1 Like

fking magnets GIF by hero0fwar

2 Likes

Hey South Dakota! Why are these so popular with you guys?

2 Likes

Received mine today… definitely not new as described… previously opened box, “DOA” clearly written in the front of the box, and smelled like mothballs or cleaning chemicals for some reason. Contacted customer support. Anyone else get one that wasn’t new as described?

Yikes! sorry about that. I’ve let our electronics team know so they can look into it.

1 Like

Got mine today. No box at all. Definitely not New

It did say it would be in bulk packaging (aka not retail)

What’s in the Box:

• Apple MagSafe Charger (BULK PACKAGING!!!)
  • USB-C integrated cable (1 meter long)